Embossed Thank You Duet

Good morning!
I'll be skipping out the door very shortly so this is going to be a quick post.
Today I have two thank you cards to share. The layouts are identical. I just changed out the color scheme on each one.
In both instances, I started with a half sheet of Neenah Solar White trimmed to fit a quarter sheet of either Night of Navy or Real Red.
The card fronts were embossed with the Cuttlebug Thanks embossing folder and then wrapped with a length of ribbon vertically. The sentiments are stamped with Night of Navy and Real Red on white and layered on the appropriate color. That's it. Pretty simple huh? Just what you want when you need a bunch of thank yous all at once.

Have a fabulous day! TGIF!
S: Hero Arts: Thank You
P: Neenah Solar White, Night of Navy, Real Red
I: Night of Navy, Real Red
A: Cuttlebug Thanks embossing folder, ribbon, 1-1/2 and 1-3/4 inch circle punches

Labels: , , , ,