Elegant Blossoms

Good morning!
This week is really flying by. I've been getting ready for a weekend stamping retreat every chance I get plus squeezing in time to walk, celebrate my birthday and help out a friend with a Cricut project. Can you say whirlwind???
With that said, I'm going to keep this short.
Today's card is a half sheet of Sahara Sand embossed with the Elegant Lines embossing folder and layered along the bottom with Kiwi Kiss and Bazzill Cantaloupe cardstock. The ribbon is tied around the Kiwi and cantaloupe pieces before they are adhered in place.
I stamped congratulations with Memento Rich Cocoa and finished it all off with some paper flowers from K & Co.
Enjoy your day!


S: Congrats
P: Sahara Sand, Kiwi Kiss, Bazzill Cantaloupe
I: Memento Rich Cocoa
A: K & Co Bailey paper flowers, ribbon, Elegant lines embossing folder

Labels: , , ,