Thank You Petals

TGIF!!!
Wow, this has been one really long week. I'm so looking forward to the weekend. On Sunday, I'll be participating in a Ladies Day Out Expo over in Maple Grove and that should be fun. Otherwise my weekend is pretty open thank the Lord!
Today's card is a thank you with lots of layers and embellishments. I pulled together a bunch of punches and dies, a little bling and a lucky pairing of stamps and designer paper.
The card base is a half sheet of Old Olive stamped randomly with the large flower from In the Spotlight. Along the left edge I layered together a strip of American Crafts Coriander background paper and an edge punched strip of Pirouette Pink. The edge punch is  from EK Success and is called Oval Chain. I tied a thin bit of organdy ribbon around the piece before adhering it to the card. Next I punched a Lacey Circle (Spellbinders) from a piece of SEI Penelope's Potpourri background paper and layered that with a circle of Ridinghood Red. I also punched a scallop circle from the same print plus two Pirouette Pink and one Ridinghood Red 5 petal flowers and put them all together with a rhinestone brad. The leaves are cut using a Sizzlet Little Leaves die. I centered the large lacey scallop circle on the card and then added the other pieces. The sentiment is stamped on Neenah Solar White, punched with the Word Window punch and then layered on a Baja Breeze Modern Label punch piece. A few rhinestones for a little bling finish the whole thing off.

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your weekend!

S: Stampendous: Flower Vases, In the Spotlight
P: Old Olive, Ridinghood Red, Baja Breeze, Neenah Solar White, Pirouette Pink, SEI: Penelope's Potpourri DP, American Crafts-Coriander DP
I: Memento Tuxedo Black, Old Olive
A: Crystal Stickers gems, 5 petal punch, Spellbinders Lacey Circles, 2 inch scallop circle punch, Modern Label punch, Word Window punch, Oval Chain edge punch, Sizzix: Little Leaves sizzlet die, ribbon

Labels: , , ,