Sunny Blooms

Good morning!
I hope you've all had a good week. Mine has been a combination of interesting and challenging with a bit more of a lean toward challenging. Yesterday was one of those days where you really wish you hadn't crawled out of bed and to top it off I'm coming down with a Summer cold which really stinks going into the weekend. So...I guess you could say I'm posting this card to perk ME up. Of course if you like it too, that's even better!
I started with a half sheet of sunshine yellow cardstock (Bazzill) folded in half. The paper was textured so I left the background alone.
The center panel is a piece of Neenah Solar White stamped randomly with several flowers from Scrappy Cat's Tween Scene set in Pacific Point, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie and Summer Sun. I punched a thin strip of Not Quite Navy with my Fiskars Threading Water punch and adhered that along the bottom edge of my stamped panel then layered the whole thing on a slightly larger piece of Pumpkin Pie. The sentiment is stamped on white as well with Pacific Point and die cut with Sizzix Lots of Tags Sizzlets. I fininished it off with a little ribbon and some randomly scattered gems.

Thanks for popping in! Have a fabulous weekend.

S: Scrappy Cat: Tween Scene, All Natural
P: Bazzill Sunshine Yellow, Not Quite Navy, Pumpkin Pie, Neenah Solar White
I: Malon Mambo, Pacific Point, Summer Sun, Pumpkin Pie
A: gems, ribbon, Sizzix Lots of Tags Sizzlets-label 1, Fiskars Threading Water punch 

Labels: , , , , ,