Squared Off Thanks

Good morning!
I am off to my Adobe Flash class this morning which I am really looking forward to. I've been wanting to learn this software for a while now. SO excited!!!
Today's card is pretty simple, and a bit masculine but I was happy to be able to find a home for those square pewter brads finally! They've been rattling around in my metal embellies box for a while now.
My card base is a half sheet trimmed of Neenah Solar White layered on a quarter sheet of Not Quite Navy. I covered the front with a slightly smaller panel of Not Quite Navy designer paper and then set it aside for a bit. The embossed band is some Stardreams pewter cardstock embossed using a Sizzix Diamondplate folder. I adhered a strip of another Not Quite Navy designer paper along the top edge and added the 4 square brads on either side. I left space for my center square sentiment. The sentiment is from ELzy Belles - Swirly Greetings and is stamped with Not Quite Navy on white and layered on the pewter Stardreams and then on Not Quite Navy. I popped it up on a dimensional for a little height.

Enjoy your day!
S: Elzybelles: Swirley Greetings
P: Neenah Solar White, Not Quite Navy, Stardreams Pewter
I: Not Quite Navy
A: Square pewter brads, dimensionals, Sizzix: Diamondplate embossing folder.



Labels: , , ,