Doubly Thankful

Good morning!
I hope you all had a fun holiday weekend. We had a great time at the in-laws and the weather was fabulous. Just what you want for a long summer weekend right?
So, I guess you could say I'm doubly thankful for the fun and the family!

My card today started with a half sheet of Neenah Solar White trimmed to layer on a quarter sheet of Ridinghood Red. Before I put the two together, I stamped the Weathered background in Chocolate Chip along the folded edge and then layered the other half with a panel of designer paper from the DCWV The Green Stack. Where the two met, I layered a strip of Close to Cocoa and another strip of Chocolate Chip that I punched with the EK Success Zig Zag border punch. The "thank you" panel was stamped using Fiskars Sentiments and Many Thanks in Ridinghood Red and Soft Suede (Stamped off once).

Thanks for stopping in! Enjoy the rest of your week!


S: Fiskars: Sentiments, Many Thanks, Weathered background
P: Neenah Solar White, Ridinghood Red, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, DCWV The Green Stack
I: Ridinghood Red, Soft Suede
A: EK Success ZigZag border punch

Labels: , , ,