Swirly Girly

Good morning!
I hope you're having a fabulous week. We're looking forward to meeting Josh's girlfriend this weekend as well as celebrating our older son Daniel's birthday so we've had a busy week getting things in order. It's a good thing I've got a few cards in reserve for posting because I've not had much time to stamp!

Anyway, this card is decidedly pink, and girly but I think it's pretty.
My card base is a 5.25 x 10.5 piece of Pretty in Pink folded in half. I cut a smaller rectangle of Neenah Solar White and layered it with a panel of Pirouette Pink. The latter was stamped with White Craft ink and embossed with white powder. Next, I did a reverse of the two colors and stamped the swirls in Pretty in Pink on the white. I punched a Pretty in Pink tag with my EK Success Real Estate Sign punch and another of white. The pink was adhered to the reverse of the smaller Pirouette Pink & stamped white panel and the first two layered pieces were then adhered to the card as shown. The white punched label was stamped in Regal Rose with "grateful" from Small Script and then tucked between the second stamped panel layers. The bow is tied around the second panel as well and then adhered to the card. Finally, a trio of white flowers with pink brad centers were added to wrap things up.

Thanks for popping in!


S: Baroque Basics, Small Script
P: Pretty in Pink, Pirouette Pink, Neenah Solar White
I: Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, White craft
A: white embossing powder, EK Success: small 6 petal daisy punch, Estate Sign punch,  Spring Flowers Bouquet punch, heat tool, Making Memories: Mini Flower Brads, Waste Not Paper: ribbon (blossom)

Labels: , , ,