Mr & Mrs Love Bird

Hi!
This is going to be a really quick post - I'm running late but wanted to get this out there for you!
Need a really quick wedding card? This one is super easy and fast to do in a pinch.
I started with a half sheet of Neenah Solar White trimmed to fit a quarter sheet of Night of Navy and embossed it with the Elegant Lines embossing folder. Next, I punched two birds out of white and ran just the bodies through my Swiss Dots embossing folder. (Cuttlebug) I left the wings plain for contrast and used small foam dimensionals to adhere them to the birds and to the card. The "Mr. & Mrs." was stamped with Night of Navy just below the birds, and finally, a couple of medium and small clear rhinestone gems and some white organdy ribbon finish it off.

Have a great day!


S: Inkadinkado: Wedding
P: Neenah Solar White, Night of Navy
I: Night of Navy
A: organdy ribbon, rhinestone gems (Crystal Stickers), foam dimensionals, Elegant Lines embossing folder, Swiss Dots embossing folder (Cuttlebug), 2 step bird punch

Labels: , , , ,