Cherry Fairytale

Hello! I hope you're having a great week! Mine has been as busy as ever but that's nothing new right?
Today, I have an anniversary card to share with you.
I started with a half sheet of Cherry Cobbler cardstock folded in half. I stamped the large flourish from Baroque Motifs twice using Cherry Cobbler ink and then wrapped a length of black velvet ribbon around the middle. The sentiment is stamped with Cherry Cobbler as well on Neenah Solar White and die cut with Spellbinders Labels 4. A couple of red rhinestone brads on either end dress it up and that same red bling is repeated with several adhesive gems on the flourishes. The sentiment is mounted up on dimensionals to clear the ribbon.

Super fast and easy to do with minimal supplies.
Thanks for stopping by!


S: Baroque Motifs, Full of Life
P: Cherry Cobbler, Neenah Solar White
I: Cherry Cobbler
A: rhinestone brads, Crystal Stickers gems, velvet ribbon, dimensionals, Spellbinders Labels 4

Labels: , ,