Saffron Medallion

Good morning!
I hope you had a good weekend. Ours was more than a little wet with quite an array of storms. Not exactly ideal weather but I worked on a few projects around home.

Today I have a simple thinking of you card. There's lots of bling but the assembly is pretty simple.

The card base is a half sheet of So Saffron. I punched a decorative edge with Martha Stewart's Lace Doily edge punch and adhered that along the right edge. The main panel is Neenah Baronial Ivory stamped with the Medallion in So Saffron and layered on a slightly larger panel of Basic Gray. I stamped the sentiment in Basic Gray and then tied the layered panels with a piece of satin yellow gold ribbon.  Once I adhered it in place, I added all the black gems.

Enjoy your day!

S: Medallion, All Year Cheer I
P: Ivory, Basic Gray, So Saffron
I: Basic Black, So Saffron
A: Crystal Stickers gems, ribbon, Martha Stewart Lace Doily edge punch

Labels: , ,