Love You Bella

Good morning!
I hope that all you Moms out there had a fabulous day. I woke up to breakfast all ready and a hot cup o coffee which rolled into lunch at The Big Bowl with our oldest son Dan and hubby. My plans for stamping in the afternoon panned out beautifully too (it was raining) but then the sun came out and I was able to squeeze in a walk too. Great day!
The stamping I did will, of course, provide future fodder for this blog so stay tuned for some fun stuff coming up!
Today I have an anniversary card to share with you. My own wedding anniversary is coming up later this month so I've been thinking up ideas for a card for Rich. So far...well, let's just say it will come to me. LOL!
For today's card, I started with a half sheet of Ridinghood Red. The front is layered with a panel of Chocolate Chip polka dot designer paper from the Bella Rose designer paper pack. Next, I layered together two smaller panels of Ridinghood Red and the small rose print from the same paper pack, spaced them evenly on the card and tied a piece of dark chocolate satin ribbon around them.
The tag is done with the EK Success Real Estate Sign punch, and Spellbinders Labels 4 in Pirouette Pink and Neenah Solar White. The "love you" sentiment is stamped with Chocolate Chip and the flowers are stamped with Ridinghood Red, Regal Rose and Kiwi Kiss. The latter were stamped, hand trimmed and adhered with glue dots and dimensionals. 

Thanks for stopping by!

S: Short & Sweet, Watercolor Minis
P: Ridinghood Red, Neenah Solar White, Pirouette Pink, Bella Rose DSP
I: Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss, Ridinghood Red, Regal Rose
A: ribbon, EK Success Real Estate Sign punch, Spellbinders Labels 4, dimensionals, glue dots

Labels: , ,