Hearts & Bellas

Happy Wednesday!
I hope you're having a good week so far. I'm neck deep in projects at work but at least a few things are coming together which is good. With luck I can clear a few things off my desk before Friday!

Today's card is an anniversary card that I did a while back. It would work for a wedding or Valentine too.
The card base is a half sheet of Pirouette Pink layered with a panel of Bella Rose DSP. I added a strip of a second print from the pack across the top third and then set it aside to do the hearts.
Working from the bottom up, I cut a Ridinghood Red heart with my Spellbinders scallop hearts die and then cut a plain heart from the same print as the strip on the card. Finally, I cut another scalloped heart from Neenah Solar White and stamped it with the rose and leaf from Watercolor Minis in Pretty in Pink, Ridinghood Red and Kiwi Kiss. The hearts were adhered together and then placed on the card. The "love you" sentiment is stamped on a scrap of white with Ridinghood Red and hand trimmed. I used foam dimensionals to bring it up off the card a bit. A chocolate satin bow finishes it off. Quick and simple right?

Enjoy the day!
S: Watercolor Minis, Short and Sweet
P: Pirouette Pink, Ridinghood Red, Neenah Solar White, Bella Rose DSP
I: Ridinghood Red, Pretty in Pink, Kiwi Kiss
A: Spellbinders hearts and scallop hearts dies, ribbon, foam dimensionals

Labels: , , , ,