Happy Birthday Suzie!

TGIF!!!
I'm starting off with that because this has been a crazy week and I'm really happy to be almost through it. The Stamp A Stack event is on Sunday and, praise the Lord, I'm almost ready to roll. Just a few little things left to pack and I'm set.
Today's card is a birthday card I did a while back. I love this Sassy Suzie set and despite what could be a limited repertoire of ideas for her, I'm discovering little ways in which to use her.
For this, I started with a 5.25 x 10.5 piece of Wild Wasabi. I layered the front with a 5 inch square of East Coast Prep DSP. Next I punched a strip of Real Red with the Fiskars Threading Water punch and layered it behind a strip of the argyle print from the same paper pack and then layered another striped strip over that. For the Suzie panel, I stamped her in Mamento Tuxedo Black along with the sentiment and then colored her with Copics. She's layered on Wild Wasabi and then on a larger piece of Real Red that I punched the bottom edge of. Finally, I added a gem to her hat for a little bling. Here are the rest of the details:

S: Sassy Suzie, Sketch a Party, Hero Arts: Happy Birthday
P: Wild Wasabi, Real Red, Neenah Solar White, East Coast Prep DSP
I: Memento Tuxedo Black
A: Fiskars Threading Water punch, Crystal Stickers gems, 
Copics: B00, BG15, C7, N4, E00, E11, E19, E55, R08, R29, RV13, YR21, YR24

Labels: , , ,