Quilted Baby Boy

Good morning!
Quick post today because I'm running late...It's Friday though... whoohoo!!!
Today I have a baby card to share that I did some time ago. The layout is pretty simple but what really makes it is that quilted bit of white at the top. That's done using a piece of plastic mesh and a Cuttlebug. The mesh is part of an embossing pack that one of the little stamping stores in my area carries called Chippies. Isn't that cool? It reminds me of a quilted baby blanket so obviously it's perfect for this sort of card. The onsie is from Two by Two and is colored with pastels. I layered it on Ballet Blue - sorry I know it doesn't look like Ballet Blue in the picture. The card base is a half sheet of light celery CS that I bought at Archivers and the designer paper is from ProvoCraft.

Thanks for stopping in. Gotta fly!

S: Two by Two
P: light celery, Neenah solar white, Ballet Blue, ProvoCraft DP
I: Basic Gray
A: pastels, eyelets, scallop lace border punch

Labels: , ,