Pairing O' the Greens

Good morning! My apologies for the missing Wednesday post. Yesterday was one of those days where I felt like I was running in circles all day, trying to accomplish too many things and accomplishing little. (sigh) Anyway, in the midst of it all, my usual Wednesday post got lost. So...ta da! Here it is! This was my March card for the group of 16 that I send to every month. Which reminds me...I should probably get them in the mail!
The card base is a half sheet of Kiwi Kiss layered with a Neenah Solar White panel that is embossed with a Cuttlebug Floral Fantasy embossing folder. The flowers are from Priceless and are stamped on another panel of white in Kiwi Kiss, Garden Green and Certainly Celery. The sentiment is stamped with Garden Green. I layered the flowers on Garden Green and the sentiment on Certainly Celery. The ribbon is Kiwi Kiss grosgrain stripe and a little trio of punched flowers finishes it off.

Again, sorry for the delayed post! Have a great day!
S: Priceless, Hero Arts: Thinking of You Messages
P: Kiwi Kiss, Garden Green, Certainly Celery, Neenah Solar White
I: Kiwi Kiss, Garden Green, Certainly Celery
A: Cuttlebug Floral Fantasy embossing folder, ribbon, brad, EK Success flower punches, Three for You Punch

Labels: , , , ,