May you find time to bloom

Hello!
Today is going to be one of those whirlwind days - I just know it. I have several projects all on the front burner at work, and am leaving at 1:00 for a dentist appointment that will, no doubt, wipe me out for the rest of the day. I seem to have a fair number of - let's call them "Vintage"  fillings that are now deciding to retire, so along with that comes replacements in the form of 4 new fillings and/or crowns. Yay. I can hardly wait. If you cannot hear the sarcasm absolutely dripping off those words... well believe me, it's there. Don't get me wrong. I love my dentist and I have an amazing dental hygienist and they are all very nice to me when I go. I just hate having the work done. Of course, I don't know of anyone who does enjoy this sort of thing, but still. Four at once?!?  There's a positive note to be found here...just give me a moment to find it...
In the meantime, how about I tell you about the card you stopped by to see? Gee, what a concept!
This one is pretty simple. The card base is a half sheet of Pirouette Pink layered with a dry embossed panel of Neenah Baronial Ivory that I ran through the Cuttlebug with the Sizzix Elegant Bouquet embossing folder. Next I layered a strip of Pirouette Pink with a slightly narrower strip of Sending Love Specialty DSP and then wrapped it with a small piece of Ivory grosgrain ribbon. Once I had that adhered to the card,  I stamped the sentiment with Chocolate Chip on another smaller piece of Ivory and layered that on Riding Hood Red. Finally, I punched a couple of flowers in Chocolate Chip and Pirouette Pink and added a red brad to the center to finish things off.

So...that positive note?  I should be done with all my dental work for the year!

Thanks for stopping in! Have a great day!
S: Bella's Blooms
I: Chocolate Chip
P: Pirouette Pink, Neenah Baronial Ivory, Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip, Sending Love Specialty DSP
A: brad, EK Success groovy flower punch, Three for You flower punch, ribbon, Sizzix Elegant Bouquet embossing folder

Labels: , , , , ,