March Vogue

Good morning! TGIF!
It's been another crazy-busy week at work so I'm so looking forward to the weekend and a little creative time. I'm also planning a little stamping time with my pal Alvina which is ALWAYS fun!

So, on to today's card.
My card base is a half sheet of Sahara Sand trimmed to fit a quarter sheet of Groovy Guava. I folded the Sahara Sand in half and then wheeled the folded edge with the Vintage Vogue wheel and Groovy Guava Ink. The sentiment is from Hero Arts (sorry I don't know the name) and is stamped with Groovy Guava as well. The center tag is a small piece of Neenah Baronial Ivory stamped with the little ivy in Wild Wasabi and layered on Wild Wasabi. I trimmed that pretty close but it's there. : )  To finish it I added a little strip of Wild Wasabi punched with Martha Stewart's Arch Lattice punch. Finally, The flower is stamped with Groovy Guava on Neenah Baronial Ivory, hand trimmed and mounted on a foam dimensional to pop it up off the card a little.
Thanks for stopping in! Have a great weekend!

S: Vintage Vogue, Vintage Vogue Wheel, Hero Arts "Thinking of You"
P: Sahara Sand, Groovy Guava, Wild Wasabi, Neenah Baronial Ivory
I: Groovy Guava, Wild Wasabi
A: Martha Stewart Arch Lattice punch, dimensionals



Labels: , , , , ,