Sand Dollar Sympathy

Hello!
Today I have a pair of sympathy cards to share with you. I was in a multi-card production mode a while back so I was looking for ways to create more than one card using the same layout and papers and mixing things up a bit with punches and gems.
The general layout is the same for both. Card bases are Baja Breeze and layered with a panel of plaid Muirfield dsp and a strip of the stripe design from the same paper pack.  From there the only real differences are the punched strip along the bottom on one and three half pearls on the other. Both sand dollars are stamped with River Rock on Neenah Baronial Ivory and layered on Stardreams Opal and I added a small half pearl to the center of one.

Thanks for stopping in today!



S: Nature's Wonders
P: Baja Breeze, Neenah Baronial Ivory, Stardreams Opal, Muirfield DSP
I: River Rock
A: ribbon, Kaiser half pearls, MS Arch Lattice punch

Labels: ,