Chocolate Cherry Love

Hello! My apologies for missing my usual Monday post. I apparently didn't hit the "post" button when I finished with my ramblings yesterday so this didn't get launched as planned. Better late than never?

I came home Sunday from an awesome stamping weekend with a fabulous group of ladies who not only possess incredible creative talent but know how to put together great food. Lots of delicious goodies and meals and delightful conversation to go along with it. What could be better? Of course, now I'm a little sad that it's over but I made an incredible 101 cards over 2 1/2 days. Yes, the mojo was definitely working!
Today I have an Anniversary/Valentine to share. The Sending Love Specialty pack is so fun to work with and I used a whole pile of scraps up which is always a good thing.
The card base is a 5-1/4 x 8 piece of Pirouette Pink with a Chocolate Chip backing layer. The face of the card is layered with several strips of the designer paper and then tied with chocolate satin ribbon. The sentiment is stamped with Chocolate Chip on Neenah Baronial Ivory and layered on a Real Red Spellbinders Crown Oval and a Chocolate Chip scalloped oval.  I used a couple of dimensionals to adhere it to the card and then added some tiny little gems to finish it off.

Thanks for stopping by!

S: Love Matters
P: Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Pirouette Pink, Neenah Baronial Ivory, Sending Love Specialty Paper
I: Chocolate Chip
A: Crystal Stickers gems, Spellbinders Crown Ovals, Marvy Scallop oval punch, Spellbinders Petite Ovals Large, ribbon, dimensionals

Labels: , , , , ,