Thank You Bouquet

Good morning!
Joshua goes back to school today so I took the day off to see him off (his Dad is taking him back) and to spend a little time stamping with friends. It was nice to sleep in a bit actually although I'm not all that excited about sending Josh on his way.  Oh well...we had a great time with him home, and I've no doubt he will be home for a weekend here and there between now and Spring break. Yay!
Speaking of Spring... Today I thought I would share a Spring-flavored thank you card with you.
The card base is a half sheet of Soft Suede that I covered with a slightly smaller panel of Fall Flowers designer paper. the flower stems and sentiment are from Pocket Silhouettes and are stamped with Soft Suede on Neenah Solar White. The flowers are layered on Soft Suede and the sentiment is punched with the medium oval punch and then layered on a piece of Soft Suede that I punched with the Curly Label punch.  I tucked the sentiment behind a strip of designer paper from the same assortment and then tied the ribbon around the middle. The flower panel is dressed up with an assortment of little flowers from Printed Petals stamped in Soft Sky and Dusty Durango on the same Neenah Solar White. I popped a few of them up on dimensionals and then added a little tiny bit of bling to the centers.

Hope you have a wonderful day!

S: Pocket Silhouettes, Printed Petals
P: Soft Suede, Neenah Solar White, Fall Flowers DSP
I: Soft Suede, Dusty Durango , Soft Sky
A; Crystal Stickers gems, ribbon, medium oval punch, curly label punch, Itty Bitty Punch Pack.

Labels: , , ,