So Sorry Trees

Good morning & happy Wednesday!
This week has been a busy one so far. We have a new Sleep Number bed being delivered tomorrow and I'm also having a Stampin' Up! workshop tomorrow night, so between getting the house cleaned, planning a snack and appetizer menu and  trying to plot out what to pack for my stamp retreat weekend coming up, I feel like I'm in a bit of a whirlwind! In the midst of this, our dryer quit and I have 3 loads of laundry backed up. That just figures doesn't it? Rich, bless his heart, took everything to the laundromat for me so we're fine again, but what a pain in the patookus that is!
But enough whining...
Today's card is in the sympathy genre and also fills the bill for a more masculine variety. Of course, I fell back on my favorite tree set - Lovely as a Tree -  for my main image and worked around that. The card base is a half sheet of Sahara Sand that's stamped with the Canvas background stamp in Bayou Blue. The trees are stamped on Neenah Baronial Ivory and layered on Baja Breeze and Bayou Blue. I edge punched the bottom edge of the Baja Breeze layer for a little interest, layered the three together and tied the ribbon around the whole works before adhering it to the card. The sentiment is stamped with Bayou Blue punched and layered on graduated circles of the same colors. I used a couple of dimensionals to mount the layered circles to the card so they would clear the ribbon.
As always, thanks for stopping in. I hope you have a great day!

S: Lovely as a Tree, Hope for Comfort, Canvas background
P: Sahara Sand, Bayou Blue, Baja Breeze, Neenah Baronial Ivory
I: Bayou Blue
A: ribbon, 1, 1-1/8 and 1-1/4 inch circle punches, EK Success Zig Zag edge punch, dimensionals

Labels: , ,