Love is a Big Word

Good morning and Happy Friday!
Today I have an anniversary card to share with you, but the design could just as easily be turned into a Valentine.
I started with a half sheet of Cameo Coral and layered the front with a trimmed quarter panel of Neenah Baronial Ivory that I embossed with my Sizzix Vines folder and lightly sponged with Cameo Coral. Next came a panel of Cameo Coral layered with a smaller piece of Raspberry Tart dsp. I tied a little light pink organdy ribbon around the piece before adhering it to the card. The hearts are Cameo Coral and Neenah Baronial Ivory and are cut with Spellbinders hearts and scallop hearts dies. The word "love" is a rub on from AC Trademarks and the heart is colored with Copics. The sentiment is from Love Matters and is stamped with Basic Black on Neenah Baronial Ivory and then layered on Cameo Coral and Ivory again. I used my scallop scissors to trim one end of the bottom ivory layer and I finished the whole thing off with a trio of buttons (hand tied with wax thread) to the corner of the DSP layer and used foam dimensionals to adhere the heart.

Thanks for visiting!

S: Love Matters
P: Neenah Baronial Ivory, Cameo Coral
I: Basic Black, Cameo Coral
A: Spellbinders hearts and scallop hearts dies, Sizzix Vines embossing folder, ribbon, buttons, scallop scissors, sponge dauber

Labels: , , , , , , ,