Le Jardin Sympathy

Good morning!
I hope you're all having a good week. I am still getting used to being back to work! It sure doesn't take long to get spoiled when you're off! Oh well...I'll just set my sites on the retreat I'm going to in February and I'll be fine.
Today, I have a sympathy card to share. I used one of the now retired designer paper packs (Le Jardin) for this one and a few others and am really pleased at how perfect the colors are for this type of card. Especially if you're trying to keep them somewhat generic.
The card base is a half sheet of Buckaroo Blue layered with a trimmed quarter panel of one of the Le Jardin stripes. Next came the punched strip of Neenah Baronial Ivory and a coordinating strip of the small fleur de lis design paper. The main flower is stamped with Buckaroo Blue on Neenah Baronial Ivory, hand trimmed and layered first on Buckaroo Blue and then again on the ivory. The sentiment is done the same way, and both pieces are mounted flush to the card.
Thanks for stopping in!

S: Perfect Petals, Hope for Comfort
P: Buckaroo Blue, Neenah Baronial Ivory, Le Jardin DSP
I: Buckaroo Blue
A: Martha Stewart Arch Lattice punch

Labels: , , , ,