Poinsettia Wishes

Good morning!
It's a brisk 4 degrees here today. Brrr! I was thinking I would take pity on our dog and take him for a run at the dog park but now I think we're gonna wait just a tad to see if it warms up at all. Meanwhile, the Christmas countdown is well underway at our house. I finished decorating the upstairs yesterday and will be tackling our lower level, and the spare bedroom (for my mom when she comes) today. Hopefully it won't take long because I really want to get some stamping time in today too!
So, on to the real reason you stopped by.
Today's card is another square and I used lots of layers on this one. The card base is a 5.25x10.5 piece of Certainly Celery layered with a 5 inch square of Pirouette Pink. The next layer is a 4.75 inch square of Holiday Memories DSP. I cut a square out of the center and reversed it so you could see the opposite side of the paper and then made a little Pirouette Pink frame to cover the seams. The center medallion is a trio of squares using Chocolate Chip cs and two patterns of designer paper from the same assortment. The flowers are cut from both designer paper, Chocolate Chip and Pirouette Pink cs, layered, fluffed and held together with a pink rhinestone brad. I tied the ribbon around the layered squares before adhering it to the card at a 45 degree angle and then added the flower. Finally, for a little bling, I added pink rhinestone gems to the corners of my little Pirouette Pink frame.


Thanks for popping in! I hope you have a lovely Sunday!


S & I: none
P: Certainly Celery, Pirouette Pink, Chocolate Chip, Holiday Memories DSP
A: Ice Crystal rhinestone brad, pink gems - Crystal Stickers, ribbon, foam dimensionals, Sizzlet Birds & Blooms dies


Labels: , ,