Olive & Eggplant Swirly Tree

Good morning!
The weekend is here and we've got a fairly full day planned that includes more than a little cleaning and some Christmas decorating and gift wrapping. (I never did get that done last weekend like I'd planned). My mother is coming on Thursday though so it's time to get our collective act together. At least I've managed to get all the packages that needed to be shipped out. Thank you USPS for your Click and Ship!
Today I have another Christmas card to share. This is one that my friend Twyla did this year, and I love how it turned out. The colors are non-traditional but very pretty together and I love how the white looks so crisp.
The card base is a half sheet of Old Olive stamped with Old Olive snowflakes from Impression Obsession's Snowflakes set and the sentiment is from Hero Arts Holiday Sayings. (Elegant Eggplant). The tree is from the same IO set and is stamped with Old Olive on Neenah Solar White and the swirls on the white strip are stamped with both Old Olive and Elegant Eggplant. The tree is layered on Old Olive and then on Elegant Eggplant and then studded with gold brads. The swirly strip of white is layered in Elegant Eggplant and tied with ribbon before adhering to the card.

Thanks for stopping by!
S: Impression Obsession: Snowflakes, Hero Arts: Holiday Sayings
P: Old Olive, Elegant Eggplant, Neenah Solar White
I: Old Olive, Elegant Eggplant
A: gold brads, ribbon



Labels: , ,