Sugar Dove

Good morning!
Gosh, it's Wednesday already. Can you believe it? I'm a little sluggish this morning actually. I'm blaming it on having slogged through a fair bit of snow and mud last night at the off leash dog park where I take our dog Buster. Here in MN it gets dark at about 5:15 pm (lately anyway) so I did the mad scramble to get over there before it was too dark to see and discovered to my dismay that the path was mostly mud. This meant I had to go "off road" a bit in order to keep both myself and my white dog relatively clean. Of course, he's a loose cannon so he runs wherever and I have to mop him up when we're done. Anyway, after 30 minutes of trudging through snow and dodging tree branches I discovered several muscles that have been on vacation for a while. This morning they're lingering like stale houseguests.  I've vowed to wait til we get another fresh coat of snow before I attempt that again.

Today's card is another of those somewhat monochromatic varieties that, despite being Ivory, still manages a clean look. Both the dove (Sketched Dove) and the sentiment (Holiday Sayings) are from Hero Arts. Both are stamped with Gold Encore on Neenah Baronial Ivory,  embossed with gold embossing powder, and layered on Stardreams Opal cardstock. The card itself is also Stardreams Opal with a panel of Neenah Baronial Ivory that I embossed with Sizzix Sugar embossing folder and layered on top. Four half pearls finish it off.

Thanks for visiting! Enjoy your day!

S: Hero Arts: Sketched Dove, Holiday Sayings
P: Stardreams Opal, Neenah Baronial Ivory
I: Encore gold
A: Sizzix Sugar embossing folder, half pearls-Kaiser

Labels: , , , ,