Poinsetta Swirls

Hello! Monday morning. Yippee.
Actually, given the great weekend I just had, I really can't complain. Josh went back to school yesterday and I spent the rest of the day puttering in my stamp room and doing laundry. All in all not a bad way to spend the last few hours of a long weekend.

Today I have a really easy card to share.
The card base is a half sheet of Neenah Solar White trimmed to fit a quarter panel of Cranberry Crisp. I layered a 2 inch x 5-1/4 inch strip of Sahara Sand designer paper along the bottom front edge and stamped the greeting in Cranberry Crisp. The ribbon is tied next in a simple square knot. Finally, the swirls are stamped in Sahara Sand and the poinsettias are stamped with Cranberry Crisp, punched with the 5 petal punch and adhered to the card with dimensionals. That's it! See how easy that was?
Enjoy your day! See you soon I hope.

S: Spotlight on Christmas, Priceless, Season's Greetings
P: Cranberry Crisp, Neenah Solar White
I: Cranberry Crisp, Sahara Sand
A: 5 petal punch, ribbon

Labels: , ,