Merry Midnight

Good morning!
Well, Winter is officially here- at least from the standpoint that we have snow and cold. Now the real fun begins!
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I spent most of it stamping like a fiend and accomplished a LOT. I also managed to get some Suzy-Homemaker stuff done including completely catching up on all our laundry, sorting out our closets for good will donations, and grocery shopping. Okay...so that last list of stuff wasn't all that fun, but it needed to be done and now that it is, I do feel pretty happy about it. It also clears the way for a lot of stamping time coming up. Whoohoo! There's never anything wrong with that!
So, anyway back to the real reason you stopped by...
Today's card is another quick and easy one that looks anything but. As most of you already know, I made 50 unique Christmas cards for my mother this year for her birthday. Getting them done in time meant I had to keep them fairly simple so hopefully as I am sharing them here you're finding some ideas that you can easily adapt to your own cards.
This card begins with a half sheet of Neenah Solar White trimmed to 8 x 5.25 inches. I layered the front with another white panel (3.75 x 5) that I embossed with a Sizzix Starry Night folder. Before I adhered the embossed panel to the card, I wrapped the Navy Blue organdy ribbon around one end. Next, I stamped the Merry image with Night of Navy on a piece of Neenah Solar White, hand trimmed it and layered it on silver metallic cardstock then again on Night of Navy. This layered panel is mounted to the card with dimensionals.

As always, thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful day!

S: Holiday Spirit
P: Neenah Solar White, silver metallic (Stardreams), Night of Navy
I: Night of Navy
A: Sizzix Starry Night embossing folder, dimensionals, navy blue organdy ribbon


Labels: , , ,