Gold Swirls

Good morning!
Well, here it is Black Friday. Biggest shopping day of the year and all that jazz. Josh is off to work...poor kid. He's not really a morning person, so it's been an interesting morning. This is also the reason I'm up at this hour on my day off.  I'm not planning to do much shopping today other than the cyber variety mostly because it's just too darn cold to be standing in line anywhere. I might even squeak in a nap...
Anyway, now that the Christmas season is in full swing and we'll be hearing Christmas music everywhere we go for the next month, I've got a few more cards to share from my Mom's box.
This one takes it's cues from the designer paper and I did a little digging in my stash of scraps for some gold metallic cardstock to pair with it. The card base is a half sheet of Rose Red. I layered it with a panel of holiday striped background paper from the DCWV Holiday Collection. The next layer is a piece of Stardreams Gold that I embossed with my Cuttlebug Divine Swirls folder, layered on a slightly larger piece of Rose Red and tied with a piece of organdy ribbon (Offray).  The main stamped image is from Holiday Spirit (retired). I stamped it with Rose Red on Neenah Baronial Ivory, layered it on another piece of Stardreams Gold and then on a piece of Stardreams Opal.
Thanks for popping in and if you're planning to take in the holiday sales have fun!

S: Holiday Spirit
P: Rose Red, Stardreams Gold, Stardreams Opal, Neenah Baronial Ivory, DCWV Holiday collection
I' Rose Red
A: Ribbon (Offray), Cuttlebug Divine Swirls embossing folder



Labels: , , ,