Dashing Tree

Good morning!
I apologize for the delay between posts.  I seem to be moving in several directions at once lately. 
Today I have another Christmas card to share with you. It's pretty basic really - I let the designer paper do most of the work. The tree is from Holiday Basics and is inked with Markers so that the tred, star and base could be different colors. I layered it on Real Red and Mellow Moss and added a small gem to the star for bling. The card face is layered with two pieces of Dashing designer paper and a strip of Real Red. Over that, I pleated a length of moss grosgrain ribbon and then adhered the tree over the top. Finally, the sentiment is stamped with Real Red and punched with the Word Window punch. I layered it on Real Red which I hand trimmed.

S: Holiday Basices, Hero Arts: Holiday Sayings
P: Always Artichoke, Real Red, Neenah Baronial Ivory, Dashing DSP
I: Real Red pad and marker, Always Artichoke marker, So Saffron marker
A: gems - Crystal Stickers, word window punch, ribbon 

Have a wonderful day!

Labels: , , ,