Blue Frost

Happy Thursday!
They were predicting flurries earlier this week - you know - those pesky white things that come out of the sky and mess up traffic? Gee. I can hardly wait.
I suppose one way or another it's only a matter of time before Winter arrives so maybe a little at a time isn't so bad.
With that in mind, today I have a frosty card to share. Lots of layers and punches on this one but I love how it turned out.
The card base is a half sheet of Bashful Blue trimmed to fit a quarter sheet of Curious Metallics Silver. Next, I embossed a piece of Neenah Solar White with my Cuttlebug Snowflakes embossing folder. The silver organdy ribbon came next with the ends adhered to the front of the card just below where the snowflake medallion would be. The largest part of the snowflake is done using the Spellbinders Fleur De Lis pendant. Over that I layered a 1-1/2 inch scalloped square, the smaller Fleur De Lis pendant, a smaller scalloped square of silver and finaly the circle with the stamped and heat embossed snowflake. The Season's Greetings tag is stamped and embossed as well and layered on silver. I punched two small holes for the silver cord and tied a bow, but the tag itself is actually adhered to the card with glue dots. A Crystal Stickers gem in the center of the stamped snowflake and that's it! Whew!
Hope you enjoy your day! Stay warm if you live in the chillier climates!


S: Serene Snowflakes, Stampendous Reindeer Swirls
P: Neenah Solar White, Bashful Blue, Curious Metallics Silver
I" Silver Encore
A: Spellbinders: fleur de lis pendant, classic scallop squares, 1-1/2 circle and square scallop punches, Crystal Stickers gems, Silver embossing powder, silver cord, Cuttlebug Snowflakes embossing folder, silver organdy ribbon

Labels: , , , , , , , ,