Autumn Blessings

Good morning!
I can hardly believe we're sneaking up on Thanksgiving already. Rich mentioned getting a turkey yesterday, and I had to admit I'd not given it much thought at all. I did however, purchase a jar of absolutely fabulous pumpkin butter from Williams Sonoma that I can hardly wait to turn into pumpkin dip! I had some this weekend, and had to restrain myself from just grabbing the bowl and a spoon and sneaking off somewhere. Believe me, if I thought I could have gotten away with it, I would have...this stuff is to die for!
Anyway, all this autunmn-y conversation had me thinking of, well, Autumn, so I thought I would share the card I'm sending out this month.
I started with a half sheet of More Mustard that I embossed using the Sizzix Branches with Leaves embossing folder. Over that I layered a piece of Dusty Durango and a strip of Old Olive that was embossed with the Quickutz Polka Dots folder.  Next, I stamped an assortment of leaves from Festive Fall in Old Olive, More Mustard, Dusty Durango, and Soft Suede on a piece of Neenah Baronial Ivory. The sentiment is stamped with Soft Suede, and both pieces are layered on Soft Suede. I added a square paper clip tied with ribbon and some narrow lace I had in my stash to the leaf panel, and a couple of matching brads to the sentiment. The leaf panel is mounted directly to the card and the sentiment is up on dimensionals.
As always, thanks for stopping in!
I'll have a few more Christmas cards to share coming up so I hope you'll come back soon!

S: The Paper Company: Autumn Harvest, Festive Fall
P: More Mustard, Dusty Durango, Old Olive, Soft Suede, Neenah Baronial Ivory
I: Soft Suede, Old Olive, Dusty Durango, More Mustard
A: antique brass brads, paper clip, ribbon, lace, dimmensionals, Quickutz Polka Dots embossing folder, Sizzix Branches w/leaves embossing folder

Labels: , , , ,