2011 Monthly Card Drawing!

Who'd like to get a free card every month???

Wow! Can you believe Christmas is only four weeks away! Yikes! My cards are all done sans our usual "catch-me-up" letter and a possible photo but I probably won't send them out for another week or two. After that, it's time to think about my January cards and the start of a new round of 12 different cards for 2011.  Guess what I'll be plotting out later today?!

For those who don't know, I have a group of 16 people whom I send a card to every month of the year. 15 of those are close family and friends that I try to keep in touch with on a regular basis but the 16th card is reserved for one lucky individual that I choose. Last year, I offered up the opportunity for that spot here on my blog, and I am prepared to do that again this year.


Here's how this works:
Leave a comment after this post by December 30, 2010. Include the number for your comment in your message and on December 31st, I will use Random.org to choose a winner. For example, if three other people have posted a comment before you, your comment number would be #4.

The card that the winner will receive will be ready to use! I usually write a note in all of the ones that I send to family and friends but I'll make a point of leaving one blank so the winner can send it along to someone else!

I hope to hear from lots of you! Feel free to share this with your friends and good luck!

Labels: