Witchy Kitty

Hellooooooo!!!!! 
I think I have just about reached saturation point for Christmas cards, so I'm going to hold the rest of what I have for a little later and share my Halloween card with you today. I have had this set (Haunted Halloween) for quite some time now and haven't done much with it. Part of the reason being, I really do not like Halloween so it's hard for me to muster up any enthusiasm for the holiday. Some might even say I'm a little witchy about it! I was a good mom though, and sent my kid a care package full of Halloween goodies, so I'm not a complete dud...

I also cleaned out a little of my older Marvelous Magenta paper for this one. The card is a half sheet of that layered with a strip of Pumpkin Pie that I ran through my Boo To You Cuttlebug folder and another narrower strip of striped paper from My Mind's Eye. (Blackbird Big Dots Stripe)
The kitty and sentiment are both stamped on Neenah Solar White with Memento Tuxedo Black. Kitty is colored with copics and both pieces are layered on Old Olive and Basic Black.

Thanks for flying by today... Now, where did I put that broom?

S: Haunted Halloween
P: Marvelous Magenta, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie,  Neenah Solar White, My Mind's Eye Blackbird Big Dots Stripe
I: Memento Tuxedo Black
A; Cuttlebug folder -Boo to You, 
Copics: V09, V15, G99,YG95, YR24, E55

Labels: , ,