Wintergreen Greetings

Hello!
Well, I didn't quite accomplish as much stamping yesterday as I'd hoped, but I did manage to completely up-end my stamp room! Not sure what bug bit me yesterday, but I did a fair bit of changing around down there. Hopefully I can find homes for all of the things I pulled out, but that's will be my job this week I guess. It's probably time to think about thinning things out again too. Oh, joy!

Today's card is really pretty simple. I think it was one of the first ones I did for my mom, back when I was trying to keep the layers and doodads to a minimum.
The card is a half sheet of Always Artichoke that I layered with a couple of pieces of Wintergreen DSP. The tree is from Holiday Basics - stamped in Always Artichoke on Neenah Solar White and layered on Soft Sky and Always Artichoke. The greeting is stamped, punched and layered using the medium and scalloped oval punches. I added a little bit of ribbon to cover the edges where the DSP pieces meet and then finished it off with a few gems.
Thanks for stopping by!


S: Holiday Basices, Hero Arts: Holiday Sayings
P: Always Artichoke, Soft Sky, Neenah Solar White, Wintergreen DSP
I: Always Artichoke
A: gems - Crystal Stickers, medium and scallop oval punches, ribbon, foam dimensionals

Labels: , , , ,