Twyla's Red, White and Tree card

Good morning!
Today I'm going to share one of the Christmas cards that my pal Twyla is doing this year. We sat down a few weeks back and plotted out what she wanted to do and worked up a couple of samples. We're getting together on Saturday to actually make all of our cards. Well, I'll be working on some other stuff, but I have about 7 or 8 ladies coming over to stamp with me. How fun is that?!?  Actually, this is what that invitation that I posted a few days ago was for.
Twyla is doing 3 different cards this year, and this is one of them.
The card base is a half sheet of Neenah Solar White. Over that we layered a slightly smaller piece of Real Red that we stamped with snowflakes from Impression Obsession's Snowflakes set. The tree is stamped with White craft ink, embossed, then layered on a slightly larger piece of Neenah Solar White. Before adhering this piece to the card, we tied the ribbon and silver cord and added a few small silver brads to mimic decorations. The "Season's Greetings" is also stamped with White craft and embossed.

Thanks for popping in!


S: Hero Arts-holiday Sayings, Impression Obsession-Snowflakes
P: Real Red, White
I: Craft White, Real Red
A: white embossing powder, ribbon, silver cord, silver brads


Labels: , ,