Caribbean Butterfly

Good morning!
Well, Fall is definitely here! It's been a mite nippy in the morning and kinda drippy too. Just about right for this time of year actually, but for those of us who are really NOT looking forward to Winter arriving, it's also a sneak peek into what's coming so, today I have a bright butterfly to share with you in hopes of keeping everyone's spirits up!

The card base is a half sheet of Cool Caribbean that I stamped one side of with the Filigree background stamp in Cool Caribbean ink. I added a Martha Stewart Lace Doily punched strip of Neenah Solar White where my stamp ended and then tied the ribbon around the middle in the other direction. The butterfly is from Winged Things and is stamped on Neenah Solar White with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Copics. I layered it on a square of Taken with Teal and Apple Green (Archivers) and adhered it directly to the card. Finally, the sentiment is from Happy Moments and is stamped in Taken with Teal.
Thanks for looking! Stay warm and dry & I hope you flutter by again soon!

S: Filigree background, Winged Things, Happy Moments
P: Cool Caribbean, Taken with Teal, Apple Green (Archivers), Neenah Solar White
I: Memento Tuxedo Black, Cool Caribbean, Taken with Teal
A: white taffeta ribbon, Martha Stewart Lace Doily punch
Copics: BG32, YG95, E15, YR14


Labels: , , , ,