Snow Day

Good morning! Hooray, it's Wednesday already!
Tonight I'm going out to get a sneak peek at the goodies that are going into the Stamp Sale this weekend. A bunch of Stampin' Up! demonstrators (and a few of us who aren't) get together every year to try and clear out some of our stamp inventory. I already have 4 sets on hold but I have a feeling I will end up with a few more before I leave. I suppose you could argue I'm not really making space for new stuff, but in a way, I am. After all, it's new to my collection, right? Yeah...one day I'll actually believe that. lol!
Today's card is a little celebration of those wonderful snow days when the kids are home from school and the shiny red sled is calling their name. I actually had a sled like this one when I was little. If I remember correctly, it was the very devil to maneuver down the hill without tipping over if someone leaned a little too far in one direction.  Ahhh...those were the days!
The card base is Old Olive layered with a couple of pieces of Bo Bunny-Tis the Season and October Afternoon-Peppermint Sticks. I also added a Real Red punched strip. The sledding trio are colored with Copics to match the snowflakes in the paper.
Almost makes you want to hit the slopes doesn't it? Okay. Maybe not.

S: Winter Play 
P: Old Olive, Real Red, Neenah Solar White, Bo Bunny: Tis the Season, October Afternoon: Peppermint Sticks 
I: Memento Tuxedo Black
A: Threading Water edge punch (Fiskars), 5/8˝ circle punch, brads
Copics: B00, BG72, YG63, R29, YR21, E00, E11, G20, R35, YR31

Labels: , , ,