Mr. Snowflake

Good morning!
I have another jolly snowman to share with you today. I discovered while making these cards that I have quite a selection of snowmen big and small. It's been kind of fun playing with them all!
This card uses some very non-traditional colors but I like the way it turned out. I had a friend who sent me a pink and green Christmas card a few years back and I thought it was sooo pretty. It's taken me this long to try something similar.
The snowman is from Winter Play which I believe, was a hostess set several years back and the pink snowflake paper is from October Afternoon. The rest of the ingredients are below. Enjoy your day!
S: Winter Play
P: American Crafts Peach, American Crafts Coral, Neenah Solar White, October Afternoon-Very Merry
I: Memento Tuxedo Black
A: Crystal stickers, Cuttlebug Snowflakes embossing folder, EK Success Large Oval scallop punch, ribbon

Labels: , , ,