Mini Medallion Catty CASE

Hello and TGIF! 
This has been a crazy week and it sure has gone fast! Of course, that may have something to do with having Monday off. 
I'm looking forward to the weekend though and some quality stamping time Saturday with my pal Twyla. Plus, I have a little afternoon of fun planned with my SU! demonstrator Alvina on Sunday! Yay! Can't wait!

Today's card is a catalog CASE. Other than the stamp, the layout and colors are the same. (See pg 6 of the catalog) Sometimes you just have to leave well enough alone!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Catch you later!
 
S: Vintage Lables, Silhouette Sentiments
P: Sahara Sand, Certainly Celery, Baja Breeze, Dusty Durango
I:  Certainly Celery, Baja Breeze, Dusty Durango, Elegant Eggplant
A: Scallop Circle punch, ribbon, dimensionals


Labels: , ,