Baroque Poinsettia

Hi there!
Well, I hope you're enjoying your weekend. The wedding yesterday was beautiful and the visit with Josh was just what I needed. Funny how a heartfelt hug from your kid can brighten your whole day!

I have another Christmas card to share today. This one came together sort of piece-meal but worked out okay in the end I think.
The printed paper in the upper right is from DCWV the Holiday Collection. I stamped the Ruby Red strip along the bottom but how cool is it that the design matches the designer paper?  The poinsettia above the medallion is from Happiest of Holidays (retired). I stamped the image then trimmed around the flower leaving some of the color around each petal. This is actually kind of a neat way to use those reverse image stamps. It doesn't always work, but when it does, it's kind of nice to double the versatility of you stamps!
Here's the rest of the info:
S: Friends 24-7, Happiest of Holidays  P: Ruby Red, Neenah Baronial Ivory, DCWV the Holiday Collection  I: Ruby Red, Rich Razzleberry  A: Cuttlebug Divine Swirls embossing folder, scallop trim border punch

Have a great day! I'm off to try and finish all those cards for my mother and, with a little luck, maybe something other than Christmas cards! lol!

Labels: , , ,