Virginia's Butterfly Birthday

Hello!
Yesterday's trip to the Renaissance Festival was a lot of fun. My feet will be squeaking for most of the day, but we had a great time.
Today I'm planning on an entire day of stamping so hopefully I'll have some new stuff to share coming up. This card is the one I did for my co-worker Virginia's birthday. It's a CASE of an Amy Sheffer card I changed a few things around a bit, but her card was my starting point anyway.  I was pretty happy with this one, and Virginia seemed to like it too so, that's a bonus!

Here's the goods:
S: Short and sweet
P:Sahara Sand, Vanilla, Baja Breeze, Le Jardin DSP
I: Basic Black
A: Recollections pearls, small and medium oval punches, scallop oval punch, Cuttlebug butterfly die, Spellbinders Labels 9, Martha Stewart Garden Trellis border punch, Saffron ribbon.


Thanks for visiting today!

Labels: , , , , , ,