Petite Flower Garden

YAY!!!! It's Friday!
I am looking forward to some birthday fun tomorrow with family and friends - grilled steaks and fresh Mojitos - yum! What more could a girl ask for?! Well, besides a million dollars...
Anyway, I know I have a LOT to be thankful for, so this fresh little thank you card seemed very appropriate for today.
I tried out my new Itty Bitty punch pack and a couple of new stamp sets for this one and I love how it turned out. I'll tell you, punching those little flowers out is waaaaay easier than hand cutting them. Even better, that Sizzix Floral Flourishes embossing folder was perfect! Don't you love it when a plan comes together?! The only question I had was whether I should have added ribbon. What do you think?

STAMPS: Printed Petals, Silhouette Sentiments  PAPER: Certainly Celery, Baja Breeze, Elegant Eggplant, White, Shimmery White  INK: Certainly Celery, Baja Breeze, Elegant Eggplant, Dusty Durango  ACCESS: Sizzix Floral Flourishes EF, Sizzex Birds & Blooms Scallop circles, Fiskars Lacy Days of Summer edge punch, dimensionals, 5/8 inch circle punch, Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack, Crystal Stickers gems

Labels: , , , , ,