Fresh Trout

Hello! I hope you're having a good weekend so far. Josh and I went shopping for school this morning before he had to go off to work. I've been home since then sorting through everything and beginning the packing process for when he leaves. Stay tuned on that...I know I'm going to need a shoulder or twelve to cry on come September 2nd!

I did promise to post something today however, so here we are. This is a card that I did for my friend for her step-dad's birthday. The background paper is from my stash so I'm not entirely sure who makes it, but I think it might be ProvoCraft. The fish are colored with Copic E19, E11, E25 and E55 and the pieces they are stamped and layered on were cut with the Spellbinders Labels 2 dies.

Thanks for popping in! Enjoy your day!
STAMPS: Fishin', Stampendous-Birthday Messages  PAPER: confetti tan, dusty durango, vanilla, always artichoke, assorted background papers (ProvoCraft?) INK: Basic Black, More Mustard  ACCESS: Copic markers E19, E11, E25 and E55, brads, ribbon, Spellbinders Labels 2, EK Success Zig Zag edge punch, sponge, dimensionals

Labels: , , , , , ,