Fresh as a Daisy

Hello Monday! Thanks for stopping by. Today's card is a thank you with a little spray of Copic-colored daisies. The stamp is from Seasonal Sprays, which I am sorry to say was retired quite a while ago. It's one of those sets that I absolutely had to have when it came out and sadly, I don't do much with. I colored this one with my Copics though, and am very happy with how it turned out so it may have just found a bit of a revival!
The tiny little "Thank you" sentiment is from Silhouette Sentiments.
Daisies always say clean and simple to me so the rest of the card is fairly clean cut. A punched border, a Spellbinder or two and an embossing folder pretty much round out the design elements on this one.
Thanks for looking ! Hope to see you again soon!
STAMPS: Seasonal Sprays, Silhouette Sentiments  PAPER: Certainly Celery, Barely Banana, White  INK: Memento-Tuxedo Black  ACCESS: Copic Y00, Y38, TG63, YG25, Threading Water edge punch (Fiskars), Saffron Twill ribbon, Spellbinders Petite Ovals Large, Petite Scalloped Ovals Large, dimensionals

Labels: , , , , , ,