Faded Daisies

Good morning!
Today I have a Thinking of You card to share from the batch of cards that I did for my dentist's office. The background paper is some that I have had for quite a while now. It's from a self-adhesive stack assortment by Autumn Leaves that I found at Target. This assortment is called Shangri La and is full of soft pastel blues, greens and yellows. I love that every sheet is self adhesive so all you have to do is cut to size, peel the backing off and stick. I have several of these stacks in different color schemes and they're fun to work with. As luck would have it, I had a stamp set (Live like you mean it) that coordinated well with this particular design. All I had to do was match up the inks I wanted to use. In this case, I used markers in Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Soft Suede and So Saffron to color the flowers and the sentiment is stamped with Buckaroo Blue.
Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy your day!
STAMPS: Live Like You Mean It, Kind and Caring Thoughts  PAPER: Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Soft Suede, Autumn Leaves: Shangri La Adhesive stack, white
INK: Buckaroo Blue pad, Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Soft Suede and Certainly Celery markers  ACCESS: scallop trim border punch, Crystal Stickers gems, dimensionals

Labels: , ,