Carol's Sunny Daisy Birthday

Hello!
We're heading off to the Rennaissance Festival in a little while, but I wanted to be sure and post something here before I left.
This is the card I did for my boss's birthday. It was a CASE of an Amy Sheffer card that I only tweaked a little to accommodate what I had on hand. I even dusted off the sewing machine to give it that Amy look!
Here's a shot of the inside.

Here's what I used:
S: Looks Like Spring, Paper Trey Ink-Mother, Silhouette Sentiments
P: K & Co- McKenna, Heidi Grace-Harvest Flower, More Mustard, Soft Suede, vanilla, Old Olive
I:More Mustard, Old Olive, Soft Suede
A: brads, felt ribbon, button, waxed thread, green grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals, Spellbinders Labels 3, Quickutz Polka Dots embossing folder, sponge, Sizzix-Birds & Blooms dies, 1-1/4˝ circle punch, scallop circle punch


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a great day!

Labels: , , ,