Trendy Tree Thinking of You

Howdy!
Today I'm sharing something I made quite a while ago and apparently forgot that I had. Really...if someone could please tell me where I left my brain, I'd appreciate it. I know it's here somewhere...

Anywhoo...this card is REALLY simple and fast to do. I only used one set (Trendy Trees) so this is proof that it is possible to produce a cute card with minimal stamps or supplies. *smiles* Actually, anyone who knows me, knows how difficult it is for me to limit myself to only a few layers, stamps etc so this was thinking out of the box for me too.

The card itself is a 6x6 piece of Old Olive folded in half. I used the swirly dots treetop and white craft ink to create the background and then cut a small slit with my exacto knife in the fold for the ribbon to feed through. The tree and sentiment are both stamped on white with Old Olive and Chocolate Chip. I layered the tree on a small piece of Pumpkin Pie and punched the sentiment out with the Word Window punch. The tree is mounted up on a couple of dimensionals so it clears the ribbon.  Easy Peasy right?
Thanks for stopping in!
STAMPS: Trendy Trees  PAPER: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, White  INK: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, White craft  ACCESS: Word Window Punch, ribbon, dimensionals, exacto knife

Labels: , ,