That 70's Girl

Good Morning!
Today I have a pre-Copic card for you. I had three of these little girls stamped and colored with regular markers before I bought any Copics. I tried a little paper piecing for her dress which oddly enough planted that chocolate flower right smack in the middle where I wanted it. Honestly - that was an accident! Had I planned for it, you can bet it never would have worked out that way!

The paper is from a K & Company 8x8 pad that I bought along with a matching pad of punch out flowers, leaves etc. Both managed to find their way toward the bottom of one of my paper drawers. Guess that's a sign that I have too much paper! Anywhoo... Once I had the dress done the whole thing cried "70s" to me so I went from there. The colors are more than a little funky together and the patterns are a bit wild, but what the heck! She's a hip sort of girl right?
The card is a traditional A2 in Regal Rose.
Here are the rest of the supplies:
STAMPS: MFT (Pure Innocence) Heart Strings  PAPER: Regal Rose, Raspberry (Archivers), White, Chocolate Chip, Confetti Ivory, K & Company: Paper Flowers & Greenhouse  INK: Basic Black, Basic Brown  ACCESS: dimensionals, Rose Red marker, So Saffron marker, Tombow Marker 800, Blush Blossom Marker, Cameo Coral marker, brad, small and medium oval punches, scallop oval punch, kiwi/vanilla ribbon

Labels: , ,