Seaside Sympathy

Hello! Next week my little card class at work will be making sympathy cards so I've been working out a few ideas for that and discovered I had a couple cards that I'd not posted. Time to clean up the computer files I think! I keep discovering cards that I thought I'd posted already.

This one is pretty simple. The stamp set is Nature's Wonders which is so nice for sympathy cards that I find that I rarely use it for anything else. Hmmm... might have to rethink that.  Anyway, sometimes simple is best.

Both the sand dollar and the sentiment are stamped with Soft Suede and layered on a pretty caramel colored cardstock that I found at Archivers. The card itself is Baja Breeze and I stamped the canvas background with Creamy Caramel. I'm guessing Crumb Cake would be a good substitute since Creamy Caramel is now retired. The twine is the ordinary household variety that I had in my stash. I mounted the sand dollar on dimensionals because the twine is fairly bulky.

Thanks for visiting! See you tomorrow!

STAMPS: Nature's Wonders, Canvas background PAPER: Baja Breeze, caramel, Very Vanilla  INK: Soft Suede, Creamy Caramel  ACCESS: twine, dimensionals

Labels: ,